Saturday, November 27, 2010

Rhythm & Sound

Did you guys ever had this some sort of De Ja vu when listening to some rhythm in songs? Although I'm not really sure what that means or any medical symptoms regarding to this experience, I on the other hand feels like having one whenever this Sony 3D TV commercial is on air. I don't know why, but the intro of the theme song is really reminds me how old I am to the world, literally. It's really makes me feel I'm already been into this world so long and I start to flashback my memories. Hahaha.. sounds ghetto.

Here is the Sony 3D TV commercial clip.


The theme song of this commercial video is from The Morning Benders entitled "Excuses".

I'd downloaded this song and listen to it over and over again, it really helps me calm myself and start hypnotizing me to relax. Haha.

No comments: