Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Reincarnation from The Past

I can say that I am an adrenaline junkie. I like extreme sports. I like to drive fast. I like to speed up with motorcycle. I love the sensation of falling from a high place (safely, off course). I love to compete with speed. I love to seek anything that makes me feel alive, anything about you people (most people) called dangerous stunt.

When I was a kid , I start to do silly ( for me, it is my entertainment) things. Despite being warned by parents and the elders, I never listened. Last time my brother owned a BMX bike. Very small bike for adults, but for my size that time, I say it was perfect for me. So it is my primary transportation to go between places around my neighborhood. I love bicycle so much, I  do lots of weird style while riding on it. One of my favorite style is making the bike on full speed, and step it up on the middle rod like surfing the waves in the ocean. God I miss that time.

I also had the ability to climb any kind of trees , except for coconut tree (no fun climbing on it). So I always spend my time relaxing on the lazy afternoon , at the very top of the 10 feet tree near my house. I fall from it twice without serious injury. No broken bones, no nothing.  I guess that tree love me as well  =)

Now that I grew up being adult, I somehow miss the old me. Freedom is very innocence back then. I don't have to worry about anything as I see the world all seems very cool and nice. That is why I miss being kids again. About the old BMX bike, well, lots of modifying experiments done and ended up being recycled. Since then, I no longer spend my time on bike. That's all happened during primary school era.  My family criticized my for being very dumb last time when I was in primary one. I can't read though, because I dislike books. After "no longer bike to be ride" incident, I was forced to study hard and if not, always been scold by my family members especially my aunties and elder siblings. Well, amazingly I moved from rank 11 to 1 on the final semester exam during primary 1, with the award of "the best student on maths". Miracle? I think not. Haha
But my teacher once told me that I am inconsistent type of person. I can be so good, yet can be so worst if I lost the focus. This happens a lot during high school though. I once got 3/100 on Additional Maths during form 5. Hahaha.

Well, I don't regret it though. I took it as a lesson. And now, I seek for more adventures. Looking forward to do lots of extreme sports. 



No comments: